(Image Courtesy of Jim K. Decker)
NFL Sports Betting Predictions for the 2015 Season
Thursday, September 10, is arguably the greatest day of 2015 for most American men. Because 8:30pm Eastern signals the start of the 2015 football season which everyone is fired up about! You don’t have to be a New England Patriots or Pittsburg Steelers fan to appreciate it…though Patriots fans may appreciate it a little more knowing the Tom Brady will be under center.
This year at OTBR, we are going to start a new weekly series for football betting predictions. Here is how it will work:
- Everyone on OTBR staff who is participating will start with $4000 to their name.
- Every week we will each pick at least 4 NFL games using the Wednesday night point spread at Westgate Las Vegas (formerly known as the Las Vegas Hilton, and the old guys might know it as The International). This website is a great live reference for the Westgate lines.
- We make only straight bets using the spread, over/under, or money line. No parlays or proposition bets.
- The bets will be ~$100. But we will make different sized bets, depending on how we feel about some games.
- We will provide an explanation for each bet.
Is there a prize for the winner? Bragging rights.
Be sure to check back each week to follow our NFL bet predictions.